Insurance, Medical, Accommodation, Food and Return flights.
Outline Job Description
- Our client is looking for an experienced Health, Safety ,Security and Environment (HSSE) advisor with 10+ years of experience specific to downstream processing.
- 12 months contract with a possible extension.
- Expected rotation is 4 weeks on 4 weeks off.
- The contractor is only paid for days worked, two days travel pay for this position authorized.
Essential Hiring Criteria
- Associates Degree in related field or 5 years related experience in HSSE or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, preferably Safety, Industrial, Chemical related field is preferred.
- Leadership and responsibility for all aspects of HSSE including objectives, schedules, programmes, plans, resources, documentation, HSSE Management System (MS) implementation, ISO 14001 & OHSAS 18001 compliance, HSSE legal compliance, incident response/investigation.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, preferably Safety, Industrial, Chemical related field.
- Broad knowledge of departmental function, terminology and interrelationships.
- Understanding of HSSE programs, systems, policies & procedures.
- PC skills and proficiency with MS programs and HSSE systems with ability to efficiently download, amend and report data.
- Ability to develop spreadsheets and modify formats in order to independently complete assignments.
- Ability to resolve problems independently.
- Strong interpersonal skills for inter-departmental and external company interaction.
- Ability to handle tasks simultaneously and to work effectively with interruptions.
- Ability to work in a team environment and willingness to assume additional or new responsibilities when required.
Candidates must meet the essential hiring criteria for this position.
We regret that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.