Insurance, Accommodation, Food, Return Economy Flights
Outline Job Description
- Our client is looking for an experienced HCPC registered paramedic to join their team in North Iraq.
- The individual must have advanced experience working in the upstream oil and gas industry.
- Initially the contract is 12 months with a possible extension (performance related).
- Expected rotation is 8 weeks on 4 weeks off (8/4).
- The contractor is only paid for days worked, no travel pay for this position authorized.
Essential Hiring Criteria:
- Total professional relevant experience of minimum 8 years.
- Must be a registered Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC) Paramedic.
- Experience in hostile environment close protection for minimum of 5 years.
- Relevant medical experience working in an hostile environment of 3 years.
- Security Industry Authority (SIA) licensed or completed an accredited CP course from an internationally recognized institution.
- Clear basic Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.
- Excellent interpersonal skills; flexible, discreet, diplomatic.
- Category 'C1 ' driving license.
- English proficiency: must fluent in English both written and oral.
- Arabic speaking an advantage.
Special to Role:
- As an experienced paramedic the following areas must be.
- Spinal injury management, including immobilization and safe transportation.
- Fracture management, including assessment, splinting, and use of traction splints where appropriate.
- Advanced airway management techniques.
- Use of AED (Automated External Defibrillators).
- Management of burns.
- Management of bleeding.
- Oxygen Therapy Administration.
- Triage of patients in a mass casualty incident.
- Assessment and evaluation of general incident scene safety.
- Effective verbal and written reporting skills.
- Routine medical equipment maintenance procedures.
Candidates must meet the essential hiring criteria for this position.
We regret that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.