Insurance, Medical, Accommodation, Food and Return flights.
Outline Job Description
- Our client is looking for a Security, Safety & Community Relations Manager to work the Kurdish Region of North Iraq.
- Initially the contract is 12 months with a possible extension
- Expected rotation is 10 weeks on post 3 weeks off post.
- The contractor is only paid for days worked, no travel pay for this position authorized.
- To develop, implement and manage all aspects of the security and safety community programs for Company operations in North Iraq.
- To ensure a cost effective Security Safety and Community Relations Management system that enhances Company’s Corporate standing and mitigates security threats to Company Staff, Contractors and Assets.
- Management of the Company ISO 14001 and 18001 systems.
- Take ownership of the companies Corporate Social Responsibility Programme.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Planning, directing and overseeing the implementation of comprehensive security, safety and community program that enhances company’s systems for protection of personnel, property and reputation.
- To develop a comprehensive Security, Safety and Community network
- To brief Senior Management on a weekly basis on significant security events.
- To brief Senior Management on all Safety matters
- To brief Senior Management on all Corporate Social Responsibility matters
- To report and investigate all security incidents
- To report and investigate all safety incidents
- To provide financial overview and ownership of all direct and in direct security safety / community costs
- To monitor and report on 3rd party security performance on a regular basis.
- To attend industry security / community forums on Company’s behalf
- To conduct security drills to check the efficiency of all security measures
- Plans and directs personal security and safety of personnel of the Organization
Essential Skills and Qualifications:
- Effective communicator at all levels.
- Should have in-depth knowledge of security and safety environments.
- Ability to work independently and to take decisions.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Able to manage independently the team of locally employed safety and security staff.
- Recognised Health, Safety, Security and Environment qualification, NEBOSH qualification is required as a minimum for this position.
- A good diploma/University degree from a recognised institution.
Desirable Skills and Qualifications:
- A recognised Degree in Health and Safety from a recognised institution.
- Undergone appropriate training in senior security management.
- A recognised medical qualification FREC 3 or similar.